Today’s Animal Spirits is presented Masterworks.
Go to Masterworks.io to learn more about investing in the art market.
- Watching history unfold on social media
- Tech companies are more powerful than ever
- Is the stock market in a bubble?
- What if the stock market is causing bubbles?
- Fiscal vs. monetary policy will have a lot to say about markets in the coming years
- How will investors react if we ever get meaningful inflation?
- Bitcoin is even more concentrated than the stock market
- Credit where credit is due to the bitcoin and Tesla investors
- The insane growth in Tesla shares
- The SPAC boom
- Does GDP have to keep up with the stock market?
- Should you move to a new city if it hurts your career prospects?
- The Twitter ban: Handshakes and emails
- The stock market is heartless
- Waiting for the last dance
- The stock market is causing bubbles
- Money in savings will be rocket fuel for stocks and housing
- It’s OK to build wealth slowly
- Bitcoin whale ownership
- The Tesla multimillionaire who refused to cash his lottery ticket
- 2020 SPAC boom lifted Wall Street’s biggest banks
- The guide to bitcoin, blockchain & cryptocurrencies for investment professionals
- 10 thoughts as 2020 comes to an end
- Negative tech earnings
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.