- Is the bond market really the smart money?
- Why aren’t bond yields rising is inflation is coming?
- Can the Fed keep a lid on rising rates?
- Where have all the small public companies gone?
- The Stubstack bull market
- Fractional investing is a win for investors
- Why is gold rising?
- Where does GLD buy all its gold from?
- The eviction crisis
- What is Bill Gates optimistic about?
- What is life doesn’t get back to normal until the end of 2021 or 2022?
- Why Twitter and TikTok should merge
- Overstock.com stock is on fire
- Retail bankruptcies are piling up
- Why the big tech companies should borrow more money
- Top Gun and much more
- Public to private equity in the United States
- The cautionary tale of equity research
- The passion of the posts
- Robintrack, chronicler of day trader stock demand, to shut
- Small investors embrace fractional share trading
- Gold, the golden constant, COVID-19, massive passives and deja vu
- How the 2020 gold rush smashed through records
- Lumber prices rise to record high
- The coming eviction crisis
- The workforce is about to change dramatically
- Bill Gates on Covid
- Twitter and TikTok have held preliminary talks
- A list of retail bankruptcies
- Facebook bets big on NYC
- Google locks in record-low borrowing costs
- Concentrated performance in the stock market
- The air conditioning effect
- Exxon will suspend its 401k match as threats to dividends mount
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.