Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts:
Enter your information here to claim a FREE YCharts Professional account through December 16th, 2022 (first 100 submissions)
On today’s show we discuss:
- The US House of Representatives Committee on Financial Services’ letter to Powell
- Fed Cheif Powells Postmeeting Press Conference
- Feds Kashkari: Jobs report shows why more rate hikes needed
- CEO Patrick Collison’s email to Stripe employees
- Federal officials trade stock in companies their agencies oversee
- Fixed income: There’s a lot to love
- Gold suffers worst losing streak since 1869
- Investors pile into cash at the fastest rate since COVID
- The housing market is worse than you think
- Home buyers are moving further away than ever before
- US Homeowners have a fat equity cushion for real-estate downturn
- Mortgage rates too high? (blame the Fed, Wall Street, and your neighbor)
- Investors pour into VC funds even as markets cool
- The layoff tracker
- Roku earnings
- Robinhood earnings
- Uber earnings
- PayPal earnings
- Coinbase earnings
- Inflation widens married couples’ money lead over their single friends
- Goldman Sachs seeks to impose order on expanding crypto universe with classification system
- Fidelity is launching commission-free crypto trades for retail investors
- Can Elon Musk make the math work on owning Twitter?
- Musks Twitter Blue; a Twitter subscription
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. YCharts is not a securities investment or a securities firm. YCharts is a research platform, therefore there is no offering of securities involved.