This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Does it make sense Zoom is worth more than the 5 biggest U.S. airlines?
- How many of the pandemic stocks are here for good?
- When does a Zoom competitor enter the building?
- Is Spotify ready to take over the podcast game?
- Bankrupcies are piling up
- What if Amazon bought JC Penney?
- Which regions get hit the hardest from commercial real estate troubles?
- Should remote workers be paid less?
- Who stands to win and lose from the work from home trend?
- The summer bull case for Airbnb
- Why alternative ETFs haven’t worked
- Why low interest rates are making valuations difficult to use
- Why dividends in the stock market are underrated
- Why hasn’t the pandemic brought the country together?
- Does it make sense valuations are moving higher over time?
- What happens to the conference industry and much more
- Spotify strikes deal with Joe Rogan
- Bill Simmons just wants to win
- How Spotify saved the music industry
- How the ‘Call her daddy’ feud boiled over
- Netflix to start canceling inactive subscriptions
- Pier 1 going out of business
- Peter Luger’s steakhouse begins deliveries
- Amazon is reportedly eyeing bankrupt JC Penney
- Commercial rent payments plummet in NYC
- Talk Your Book: Investing in commercial real estate
- Zuckerberg says employees moving out of Silicon Valley may face a pay cut
- Coinbase will be a remote-first company
- Will stock and bond performance converge
- The best source of investment income?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.