This week Michael and I had the chance to talk with Alexi Panagiotakopoulos of Fundamental Income about all things the commercial real estate market.
- How the crisis is affecting the corporate real estate market
- How a triple net lease structure works
- The difference between public and private real estate investing
- Who eats the losses if businesses can’t pay rent?
- What is the commercial real estate market pricing in right now?
- Who are the winners and losers in CRE?
- How crazy commercial REITs got in March
- Chains vs. small businesses when it comes to CRE
- Throwing the baby out with the bathwater during a panic
- What this means for real estate investors and more
- NETL fact sheet
- Explainer video
- Fundamental Income Properties Launches Net Lease Real Estate Platform With Initial Equity Commitment of $500 Million From a Fund Managed by Brookfield Asset Management
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.