This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Why aren’t stocks doing better in countries with a better virus response?
- Why portfolio managers hate the Fed
- Does it matter if the Fed buys ETFs?
- How are the airlines going to survive?
- Finding some gray area in the crisis data
- Is there price gouging going on for food delivery?
- Are white collar layoffs coming?
- Working out from home
- Why-didn’t-I-invest-in-that stocks
- What if we don’t get any inflation from all this government spending?
- Why didn’t more small businesses get a loan?
- Preparing for meat shortages
- Will there be any money left for millennials for social security?
- Who lost when oil prices went negative?
- How are schools going to adapt to online learning and more
- The airline business is terrible
- Shanghai Disney tickets sellout for opening day
- A message from Brian Chesky
- Airbnb booking data
- Uber to lay off 3,700 employees
- People are panic-buying Pelotons
- The 5 types of investors in this market
- NBC Universal to cut senior management by 20%
- US Treasury expects to borrow $4.5 trillion
- Demand for small business loans cools
- Meat shortages hit restaurants
- The dumbing down of the American restaurant
- Can millennials count on social security in financial planning
- Oil crash busted broker’s computers and inflicted big losses
- Nearly half of men say they do most of the homeschooling. Only 3% of women agree
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.