- Does anyone believe in the stock market rally?
- What constitutes a contrarian position right now?
- Do we need a longer bear market for investors to panic?
- What is going on in the oil market?
- Oil vs Netflix
- When will more companies begin cutting their dividends?
- Who is hiring right now?
- Maybe Amazon doesn’t need help from its associate’s program?
- Is it finally a stock-picker’s market?
- Why the market is nearly impossible to outperform in this environment
- Is it even possible to make the bailouts/rescue funds fair?
- Do U.S. stocks outperform foreign stocks because we don’t take care of our citizens as well as they do?
- Did Munger and Buffett’s tolerance for risk change?
- Why epidemiologists would make good Wall Street strategists
- Overdraft fees eating up $1,200 checks and much more
- US retirement savers stayed calm
- Capitalists or cronyists
- The day of reckoning for PE
- Dispersion and alpha conversion
- Charlie Munger: the phone is not ringing off the hook
- Economics vs epidemiology
- Some banks keep customers’ stimulus checks if accounts are overdrawn
- People need money
- Amazon slashes commission rates that give publishers a cut of sales
- Amazon shareholder letter
- Amazon’s economic impact
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.