This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- The brutal economic and market environment of the 1970s
- The first decade ever in the U.S. without a single recession
- Why mom and pop don’t control the markets as much as you think
- No one gets fired for investing with Bridgewater
- Why CalPERS should either index or insource
- How to raise kind children
- Should you pay for your student loans from your 401k?
- Who’s buying all the houses today?
- Where nervous investors are putting their money today
- Do annuities make sense for older investors?
- The case for investing in emerging markets
- The most popular finance search terms of 2019
- Do people launder money through expensive art?
- The difference between an amateur and a professional and much more
- Ray Dalio is more famous than ever and delivering subpar returns
- JP Morgan Guide to Alternatives
- Stop trying to raise successful kids
- CALPERS fires most of its equity managers
- Pay off your student loans with your 401k
- Bill would allow withdrawals from retirement accounts
- What nervous investors are buying to feel brave
- Age up
- The most popular investment search terms of 2019
- I heard you finance houses
- Active funds shun diversification
- Efficient markets are a good thing
- A random watch down Wall Street: Boiler Room
- The banana on the wall
- Talk Your Book: Defined Outcome Strategies with Jason Barsema of Halo Investing
- Talk Your Book: Creating a Buffer
- The Happiness Curve: Why Life Gets Better After 50 by Jonathan Rauch
- The Economists’ Hour by Binyamin Applebaum
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.