Today’s Animal Spirits: Talk Your Book is presented by Innovator ETFs:
- Surviving the upside when trying to hedge the downside
- The ideal client for a hedging strategy
- Using options to provide a buffer on the downside and capping the upside
- Why the payouts of a structured product are typically more appealing than the actual structure of a structured product
- What you give up to provide a downside buffer
- Why complex products require more homework
- Buying the S&P 500 with different downside buffer levels
- Timing a hedging strategy
- How the options market is impacted by volatility
- Why we think this strategy will bring in a ton of money
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.