Today’s Talk Your Book is sponsored by Halo Investing:
Go to Halo Investing to learn more about how they work with advisors.
- The size and scope of the structured products market
- What’s wrong with the way structured products typically work?
- Why the structured products marketplace is so inefficient
- The pros and cons of using structured products
- Why this space needs more transparency
- Best use cases of Halo’s platform for advisors
- How advisors use structured products
- How to improve pricing and fees on structured products
- How do clients think about structured products?
For more go to Halo Investing.
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.