Today’s Animal Spirits with Michael and Ben is brought to you by EquityZen.
EquityZen is giving Animal Spirits listeners half off their first investment minimum by going to equityzen.com/animal – usually a $20K minimum investment – we’re giving you $10K minimum.
- The coming Airbnb IPO
- Are there any likable tech CEOs?
- WeWork’s latest PR nightmare
- Rich people say they’re raising cash
- Is this one of the hardest investing environments ever?
- Do interest rates impact private markets?
- Why no one will ever buy Twitter
- YouTube influencers
- Better finance analogy: sports or investing?
- Jim Grant’s predictions
- Finance Instagram
- When social media overwhelms
- Poems from T. Boone and much more
- Inside Airbnb, employees eager for big payouts pushed it to go public
- Talk your book: Investing in private companies with EquityZen
- The next recession
- Adam Neumann’s over the top style at WeWork
- Wealthy families say they’re stockpiling cash
- The slow-burning success of Disney’s Bob Iger
- WeWork and the great unicorn delusion
- The Peggy show
- Football coaches are still flunking on 4th down
- Go for it
- Finmeme influencers
- A final message from T. Boone Pickens
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.