Today’s Talk Your Book is sponsored by EquityZen.
EquityZen is giving Animal Spirits listeners half off their first investment minimum by going to equityzen.com/animal – usually a $20K minimum investment – we’re giving you $10K minimum.
- The difference between private and public markets
- How the IPO market has changed
- The number of unicorns
- Educating start-up employees on their equity
- Is WeWork impacting the private markets?
- How much does it cost to invest in the secondary private market?
- How do shares in private companies work?
- How does EquityZen educate investors on these companies?
- Who is the typical investor in these companies in secondary markets?
- What are some success stories and risks involved?
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.