This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- The best and worst-performing stocks in the S&P 500
- How to pass the CFA exam
- Can we talk ourselves into a recession?
- A chart crime of the year candidate
- Where the job growth is coming from
- Factor crashes
- Why quants move the markets more than index funds
- Influencer ghost-writers
- The difference between an IRR and compounded return
- Why private market returns are coming down
- Where Amazon might go next
- Why best-of conversations are impossible
- Why comedians are getting too sensitive and much more
- A market of stocks
- What people say about the economy can set off a recession
- How many people have tried fake meat?
- I was Caroline Calloway
- The hit rate
- Land of the giants
Tommy Boy scenes mentioned:
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.