This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is sponsored by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Apple vs. Amazon in a heavyweight battle of fundamentals & market caps.
- Facebook employees make a lot of money.
- Is banning stock buybacks really going to help anything?
- Google’s spending spree.
- What would actually help wealth inequality?
- How much money should institutional investors have in alternatives?
- When should you stick with a money manager and when should you move on?
- Why do endowments have so much money in alts?
- Why volatility matters when spending down your portfolio.
- Why have all the income gains gone to baby boomers?
- The best part about the Fyre Festival pitch deck.
- Why is there still so much money in low interest rate bank savings accounts?
- Will Acorns help young people save more money?
- More likely: Bigfoot is real or a comfortable retirement?
- The proper ratio for trail mix and much more.
- Yes, median pay at Facebook really is $240,000 a year
- Dalio fund dumped by tiny county pension fund
- Simple vs complex, 2018 edition
- The fleecing of millennials
- Fyre Festival slide deck
- Increasing your own rates even if the Fed won’t
- Acorns raises $105 million
- The shocking number of Americans who couldn’t cover a $400 expense
- Many Americans believe the existence of bigfoot more likely than a comfortable retirement
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.