This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is sponsored by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you sign up.
- Steve Mnuchin’s bizarre statement on the banks.
- Big up and down days in the market.
- What’s the biggest cause of the market’s downturn?
- Are algos really to blame for increased volatility?
- How much liquidity does the market need to function during a downturn?
- Huge outflows from mutual funds and ETFs.
- Historical performance after huge down quarters
- We investigate: Is technology speeding up market cycles?
- Why does the S&P 500 have 505 stocks?
- Does investment performance even matter for Ivy League endowments?
- What stocks are millennials buying on Robinhood and why?
- Manufactured crises from the media.
- Why we got rid of our minivan.
- Our joint review of Bird Box on Netflix and much more.
- The herdlike behavior of computerized trading
- ETFs, mutual funds see sudden drop in money flowing in
- Buying when stocks are down big
- 5 thoughts on the market downturn
- A history of bear market bottoms
- 504 stocks rose and one fell
- Measuring the Ivy 2018
- Millennials piled into these 9 stocks in 2018
- How much should you sell your home for?
- My 2018 Recommendations
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.