On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- How long until the next bear market hits?
- Can you quantify recession predictions?
- What impact do the mid-term elections have on stocks?
- How often do bonds outperform stocks over 30 year periods?
- How many Americans consider themselves “financially healthy”?
- Should you combine your finances or keep them separate when you get married?
- The psychology of setting prices.
- Could tech firms ever supplant the big banks?
- What is the government’s role in the student loan crisis?
- The crazy lengths some people go to avoid paying off student loans.
- Why real estate returns are lower than most assume.
- If the behavior gap is so big who is capturing all of the gains from people’s mistakes?
- Is it harder to hold onto an investment strategy during a bear market or sideways market?
- What movies are better than the book they were based on & much more.
- Predicting the Next Bear Market in 6 Charts
- The stock market typically rises after mid-term elections
- Tech CEOs lost a lot of money
- Sometimes it’s bonds for the long run
- The true state of American’s financial lives
- When women earn more than their husbands
- How much should you charge?
- Warren Buffett’s firm invests millions in fintech?
- Student loan debt is crushing millennials
- These Americans fled the country to escape student loan debt
- How often can you buy the dip in housing?
- Elon Musk & Kara Swisher interview
- Russ Roberts & Chris Anderson interview
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- The Cuban Affair by Nelson DeMille
- Night Fall by Nelson DeMille
- The Long Tail by Chris Anderson
- Everybody Lies by Seth Stephens-Davidowitz
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.