On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- What to make of stocks and bonds both falling in the first quarter.
- Would you rather take $1 million now or $1,000 a week for life?
- Why states are so strapped for cash.
- How the world has changed since 2008.
- Why people make emotionally charged arguments against stock buybacks (including U.S. senators).
- This week’s chart crime.
- The single best investment trait to compound your capital.
- My contrarian stance on IPAs.
- How many shows or movies are worthwhile enough to put down your phone.
- Why relatives trump absolutes when it comes to wealth comparisons and much more.
- Few places to hide in Q1
- Would you take $1 million now or $1,000 a week for the rest of your life?
- Why are states so strapped for cash? There are two big reasons
- How the world has changed since the 2008 financial crisis
- That time a U.S. senator tried to actually me
- The case for stock buybacks
- What’s the biggest edge to have in the markets?
- I Contain Multitudes by Ed Wong
- The Big Short by Michael Lewis
- Elon Musk by Ashlee Vance
- The Originals by Adam Grant
Chart crimes mentioned:
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.