According to the National Association of Realtors, the median price of a house in the United States is worth $190,000 more than it was a decade ago. If you’ve owned a house for more than 3 years or so, you’re likely sitting on some nice gains. Those gains were not evenly distributed but across the various…
On today’s show, we are joined by Jack Neureuter, Senior Research Analyst at Fidelity Digital Assets, and Ramine Bigdeliazari, Director of Product at Fidelity Digital Assets to discuss:
– What the SEC ruling means for digital assets
– How an ETF may affect the crypto ecosystem
– The migration of talent within crypto
– Macro changes and digital asset reactions, and much more!
Some questions about the labor market, streaming services, the housing market, interest rates, the Detroit Lions and more.
On today’s show, we are joined again by CarDealershipGuy to discuss:
– Bens car leasing dilemma
– Leasing vs buying
– Why car prices have gotten to expensive
– Tesla vs. everyone, and much more!
The housing market is even worse in Canada than it is here.
Should you care if your investment manager invests in their own strategies?
On today’s show we discuss:
– One of the best years ever for the Nasdaq 100
– People who want to see the financial system burn
– Getting back on trend with economic data
– What if housing prices were just undervalued before the pandemic
– Canada vs. Miami housing prices
– Why married people are happier, and much more!
How the bear market in bonds is forcing fixed income investors into rethinking their asset allocation.
Rethinking the way you look at investing in a bear market.
A 60/40 portfolio is far from dead, even after a terrible year in 2022.