On today’s show, we are joined by Ed Egilinsky, Managing Director and Head of Alternatives at Direxion to discuss:
– How leverage is created within leveraged ETFs
– Why leveraged ETFs should not be held long-term
– Investing in China
– Using ETF flows as a trading signal
– Direxions tactical commodity ETF
– Diversifying Nasdaq exposure with equal weight ETFs, and much more!
On today’s show, we discuss:
– Future Proof
– How markets have changed over the past 70 years
– Why allocations to stocks are higher than they were in the past
– Small caps vs. large caps
– Trading options vs. gambling on sports
– Why people spend more money then they earn
– Why the vibes are off in the economy
– Starter homes, and much more!
On today’s show, we are joined again by Brett Hillard, CIO of GLASfunds to discuss:
– Wealth managers vs. institutions investing in alternatives
– How advisors are utilizing GLASfunds
– Investing in alts in a rising-rate environment
– How private investments could be improved, and much more!
On today’s show, we are live at Future Proof to discuss:
– Duncan spilling a Miami Vice
– What we actually do at RWM
– If Apple is the next IBM
– Canadian real estate
– Issues at ESPN
– Traveling to California, and much more!
On today’s show, we are joined by Jack Neureuter, Senior Research Analyst at Fidelity Digital Assets, and Ramine Bigdeliazari, Director of Product at Fidelity Digital Assets to discuss:
– What the SEC ruling means for digital assets
– How an ETF may affect the crypto ecosystem
– The migration of talent within crypto
– Macro changes and digital asset reactions, and much more!
On today’s show, we are joined again by CarDealershipGuy to discuss:
– Bens car leasing dilemma
– Leasing vs buying
– Why car prices have gotten to expensive
– Tesla vs. everyone, and much more!
On today’s show we discuss:
– One of the best years ever for the Nasdaq 100
– People who want to see the financial system burn
– Getting back on trend with economic data
– What if housing prices were just undervalued before the pandemic
– Canada vs. Miami housing prices
– Why married people are happier, and much more!
On Today’s Show we discuss:
– The outlook for the 60/40 portfolio
– Dollar cost averaging into a bear market
– The evolution of retirement
– The best age for making good financial decisions
– The Fed cannot fix the housing market
– How HGTV ruined housing prices
– Hedging climate change risk, and more!
On today’s show, we had Hamilton Reiner, MD, PM, and Head of US Equity Derivatives at J.P. Morgan Asset Management to discuss:
– How $JEPI is constructed
– How volatility affects yield
– Why $JEPI has been so popular, and much more!
On today’s show, we discuss:
– If bonds are more attractive than stocks right now
– A lost decade for bonds
– Michael Burry’s predictions
– Why the economy is so hard to predict right now
– The latest Netflix documentaries, and much more!