On today’s show, we spoke with David Schulhof, Founder and CEO of MUSQ to discuss:
– What the $MUSQ ETF is comprised of
– How the music industry is mispriced
– The affect Taylor Swift is having on the economy
– How music can be changed with AI and blockchain, and much more!
On today’s show, we discuss:
– Crazy moves in US Treasuries
– How prepared the consumer is for a recession
– More positive data on inflation
– Michael Lewis and the SBF situation
– Dark meat chicken
– The best 80s movies, and much more!
On today’s show, we spoke with Eric Crittenden, CIO of Standpoint Asset Management to discuss:
– The creation and use of trend following
– Market changes over time
– Understanding what investors need vs. what they want
– Utilizing a mutual fund wrapper instead of an ETF, and much more!
On todays show, we discuss:
– Higher for longer
– Soft landings
– Why nothing has broken yet in the economy
– Where the housing bubbles are
– Why its harder than ever to outperform the market
– Gambling vs. day trading
– NFTs are worthless, and much more!
On today’s show, we are joined by Ed Egilinsky, Managing Director and Head of Alternatives at Direxion to discuss:
– How leverage is created within leveraged ETFs
– Why leveraged ETFs should not be held long-term
– Investing in China
– Using ETF flows as a trading signal
– Direxions tactical commodity ETF
– Diversifying Nasdaq exposure with equal weight ETFs, and much more!
On today’s show, we discuss:
– Future Proof
– How markets have changed over the past 70 years
– Why allocations to stocks are higher than they were in the past
– Small caps vs. large caps
– Trading options vs. gambling on sports
– Why people spend more money then they earn
– Why the vibes are off in the economy
– Starter homes, and much more!
On today’s show, we are joined again by Brett Hillard, CIO of GLASfunds to discuss:
– Wealth managers vs. institutions investing in alternatives
– How advisors are utilizing GLASfunds
– Investing in alts in a rising-rate environment
– How private investments could be improved, and much more!
On today’s show, we are live at Future Proof to discuss:
– Duncan spilling a Miami Vice
– What we actually do at RWM
– If Apple is the next IBM
– Canadian real estate
– Issues at ESPN
– Traveling to California, and much more!
On today’s show, we are joined by Jack Neureuter, Senior Research Analyst at Fidelity Digital Assets, and Ramine Bigdeliazari, Director of Product at Fidelity Digital Assets to discuss:
– What the SEC ruling means for digital assets
– How an ETF may affect the crypto ecosystem
– The migration of talent within crypto
– Macro changes and digital asset reactions, and much more!
On today’s show, we are joined again by CarDealershipGuy to discuss:
– Bens car leasing dilemma
– Leasing vs buying
– Why car prices have gotten to expensive
– Tesla vs. everyone, and much more!