Today’s Talk Your Book is brought to you by MUSQ:
On today’s show, we spoke with David Schulhof, Founder and CEO of MUSQ to discuss investing in the growing music industry.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- David’s music background prior to $MUSQ
- The thesis behind investing in music
- What the $MUSQ fund is comprised of
- How streaming is bringing money to the music business
- Why music is mispriced
- How the music industry is changing with blockchain and AI
- Issues with the ticketing business
- The music business outside of the US
- MUSQ whitepaper
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.