Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts and The College for Financial Planning:
See here to learn more about how advisors use YCharts to save clients money on taxes
Email us at email@example.com to set up an in-person meeting with us while in Charlotte!
On today’s show, we discuss:
- The trusted 60-40 investing strategy just had its worst year in generations
- The 60/40 portfolio is alive & well
- The annoyance economy
- Americans’ net worth surged by most in decades during pandemic
- Americans have never been wealthier & no one is happy
- Hussman: I would be remiss not to tell you that the stock market will probably crash
- Indexes finish lower after Powell signals further rate pause
- Home sales on track for slowest year since housing bust
- Homeowners must earn $115,000 to afford the typical US home. That’s about $40,000 more than the typical American household earns
- There’s never been a worse time to buy instead of rent
- Netflix earnings
- Netflix: Removing the ceiling
- Tesla earnings
- Ally earnings
- Disney reporting changes
- Cameo to the moon and back
- It’s getting too expensive to have fun
- Trends in college pricing and student aid
- Taylor Swift concert film and ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ top weekend box office
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.