Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by birddogs:
Go to birddogs.com/spirits and enter promo code SPIRITS for a free Yeti-style tumbler with your order.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- A visual breakdown of America’s stagnating number of births
- Construction employment hits new high in May
- The labor shortage myth
- Eggs are going on sale just months after prices hit records
- Token projects have to eat that sh*t every day: Crypto VCs face a harsh reality in the bear market
- Housing market update: Mortage rates are up, home sales are down, prices are resilient
- High-school sweethearts with good jobs, a baby on the way and a $600,000 budget can’t find a house after 2 years of hunting. ‘It is just so demoralizing, depressing, and defeating’
- The Worst Housing Affordability Ever?
- Does more money correlate with greater happiness?
Tropical Bros Shirts:
- Ted Lasso Season 3
- Rachel McAdams & Brad Pitt on Dave
- A Good Person
- Remember the Titans
- Zelda Next
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.