Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by birddogs:
See here for more information on birddogs stretchy khakis, joggers, and sweatpants!
Thanks to Birddogs for sponsoring this episode! Enter promo code “SPIRITS” and get a free Yeti style tumbler with every order here
On today’s show, we discuss:
- The 3 levels of wealth
- The lies we tell ourselves
- McDonalds temporarily shuts US offices as it starts notifying workers of layoffs
- Wall Street bonuses fall by most since 2008
- OpenAI Financial Advisor questions
- Ben as an AI
- 40% of Americans are missing the chance to earn hundreds – if not thousands – of dollars in interest each year
- Parents are paying consultants $750,000 to get kids into Ivy League schools
- TickPick – no hidden fees
- America has too much parking
- As dealerships get more stock, automakers sales rebound
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees.