On today’s show, we spoke with Dr. David Kelly, Chief Global Strategist and Head of the Global Market Insights Strategy Team for J.P. Morgan Asset Management about the SVB drama and knock-on effects in the economy.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Silicon Valley Bank drama
- Will the Fed break something else?
- What does SVB mean for interest rate hikes?
- A slowdown in the economy
- Consumer spending going forward
- Affects on portfolio allocation
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.