Today’s Talk Your Book is brought to you by Prudential:
On today’s show, we discuss:
- How yields have helped income-based strategies
- Common misconceptions about annuities
- What annuities make the most sense for retirees
- When does it make sense to purchase an annuity?
- How does pricing work with annuities?
- How do changing rates affect annuities?
- Should social security be counted on moving forward?
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Annuities are issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark NJ, and its affiliates. You should carefully consider your financial needs before investing in annuity products and benefits. WealthCast Media an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsements, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof or any affiliation therewith by the content creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management, or any of its employees. Investments in securities involve the risks of loss. Any mention of a particular security and related performance data is not recommended to buy or sell that security. The information provided on this website, including any information that may be accessed on this website, is not directed to any investor or category of investors and is provided solely as general information.