Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Kelly ETFs:
See here for more information on Kelly ETFs and here for our prior conversation with Kevin Kelly, Founder, and CEO of Kelly ETFs on CRISPR Technology.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Rush into meme stocks, zero-day options fuels latest frenzy in the Wall Street casino
- Why investors are piling into funds that promise not to beat the stock market
- The costs of rising short-termism
- The New Gatekeepers presentation via Benedict Evans
- Microsofts LinkedIn lays off staff amid hiring slowdown
- Mass layoffs or hiring boom? What’s actually happening in the jobs market?
- Kracken down: statement on SEC v Payward Ventures, Inc.
- The secret to financial stability is growth
- When it’s easy to be a landlord, no one wants to sell
- Half in the US say they are worse off, highest since 2009
- The Fleishman Effect
- American cars are getting too big for parking spaces
- Warner Bros. Discrover to keep Discovery+ in strategy shift
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product