On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- The debacle that is MoviePass.
- Why Disney’s streaming service will be so successful.
- Does it matter that Fidelity now has two index funds with no fees?
- Myth-busting the idea that everyone had pensions in not-too-distant the past.
- Why the pension funding crisis is something we’re extremely worried about.
- Why bankruptcies are on the uptick for older generations.
- The stock market’s price/sales ratio is a tad on the high side.
- How an ETF was born out of a Twitter conversation.
- The lure of venture capital.
- Why VC returns are so concentrated at the top.
- What do credit spreads really tell us?
- An underrated TV show recommendation and much more.
- The rise and decline of MoviePass
- MoviePass slashes offering to 3 movies a month
- Disney’s streaming service starts to come into focus
- How screwed are you when it’s time to retire?
- The pension hole for U.S. cities and states is the size of Germany’s economy
- Bankruptcy booms for older Americans
- Creating an ideal liquid alt
- The WisdomTree 90/60 balanced fund
- 1 in 8 divorces are caused by student loans
- The lure of venture capital
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.