Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by American Century Investments:
See here for more information on American Centuries Short Duration Strategic Income ETF
On today’s show, we discuss:
- BlackRock vs. Goldman in the fight over 60/40
- 2023 was a record year for US dividends
- Neil Dutta and Conor Sen on the chances of a US soft landing
- New York manufacturing activity plunges to lowest since May 2020
- Egg prices haven’t come down with inflation, here’s why
- A message from CEO and Co-Founder, Brian Armstrong, to Coinbase employees
- BlackRock earnings
- JP Morgan earnings
- The January inflation bump Americans should welcome
- 27 people on the streets of New York talk about how much money they make
- Money rich and time poor: life in two-income households
- Bed Bath & Beyond shares plummet after company warns of potential bankruptcy
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product