Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts and Tropical Brothers:
See here for YCharts September Fund Flow Report
See here for tropical gear, free shipping, and sunglass straps on all orders (use code ANIMAL20 for 20% off)
On today’s show we discuss:
- Weekly market commentary via BlackRock
- Fed hikes could add $2.1 trillion to deficits
- 14 charts that explain inflation
- Full Stack Economics on leaning out of a career to support a significant other
- Lumber prices round-tripped
- Death of the starter home
- John Paulson on the frothy housing market
- Don’t Take Personal Finance Advice From Billionaires (AWOCS)
- Klarna announces a fresh round of layoffs
- Chamath is closing 2 SPACs
- Changes in global wealth 2021-2022
- Airbnb cleaning fees
- Industry v Succession
- Margin Call
- A Random Watch Down Wallstreet
- The Raid
- Abandoned Lord of the Rings Set
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.