Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by New Age Alpha:
Michael and I had New Age Alpha CIO Julian Koski back on the show to talk about investing in the human factor and how to set probabilities on stocks.
On today’s show we discuss:
- How can you tell if a stock is overpriced?
- What is the biggest reason for overpricing in a stock?
- Has Tesla delivered on the growth implied in their stock price?
- The only 2 things you know about a stock at any time
- How much do interest rates really matter for stocks?
- What the H factor says about the rotation from growth to value
- How mispriced are meme stocks like GameStop and AMC?
- How to avoid losers in the stock market by looking for a low risk of failure
- Apple consistently delivers the growth implied in its stock price
- How investor behavior creates over- and under-valuations in stock prices
- How to value private companies
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.