Today’s Animal Spirits is sponsored by Masterworks:
- Looking at the biggest potential risks to the market right now
- How imitation impacts investor actions
- Is the Fed finally in trouble?
- Growth stocks continue to get wrecked
- If everything is crashing why isn’t the stock market down more?
- One of the biggest reasons the stock market falls
- Why I’m still bullish on the U.S. economy
- What does “normal” even mean when it comes to interest rates?
- Why NFTs needs to show some utility
- Maybe we can have web2 and web3
- The pandemic is prolonging the supply chain/inflation issues
- How does refinancing impact inflation?
- Why the labor shortage will likely continue
- Critics vs. the audience on Rotten Tomatoes and much more
- The 3 biggest risks to the market right now
- Rules for buying crashing growth stocks
- Inflation message test
- NFT marketplace Opensea kicks off the year with strong volume
- Celebrity NFTs risk catastrophic failure
- The investment case for ETH
- My first impressions of web3
- Guide to the Markets
- U.S. hospitals struggle to match Walmart’s pay
- Why Tampa will be 2022’s hottest housing market
- More than 1 in 10 first-time homebuyers sold crypto to fund down payment
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.