Today’s listener mailbag is presented by Naviplan by Invest Cloud:
Michael and I dive back into the mailbag to go through a bunch of listener questions with a little help from our friend Tony Stich.
If you have a question for the show, email us at email@example.com.
- The best way to set up an income-producing portfolio
- How to set up your portfolio to make up for lost income from a spouse who stops working
- The risks involved in a covered call strategy
- How much crypto excitement is based purely on price?
- Is a bigger housing market safer from a price decline perspective?
- How bad is inflation for growth stocks?
- How to be a contrarian in a falling stock
- Why it’s so hard to sell a stock with a high dividend yield
- How to hedge against inflation?
- Investing for kids: UTMA vs. custodial brokerage account
- How to judge your financial advisor
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.