On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- What to do if you’ve been sitting in cash during the bull market.
- The latest change I made to my personal portfolio.
- What trend-following is and why it’s a difficult concept for investors to grasp.
- The worst bear market no one ever talks about.
- Causes for the low volatility in the markets.
- Myth-busting the “hedge funds are dead” story.
- Why it’s so difficult to benchmark hedge funds.
- Does it matter if you invest in individual bonds vs. a bond fund?
- What’s causing stock fund outflows?
- Will baby boomers destroy the stock market during retirement?
- Why young investors should hope for a crash
- My evolution on asset allocation
- 1974 & 1999: history turned upside down
- The worst bear market nobody ever talks about
- Have stock investors become better behaved?
- Myth-busting on hedge funds
- What hedge funds will do after the model dies
- Individual bonds vs. bond funds
- Misconceptions about individual bonds vs. bond funds
- Outflows from stock funds
- Why baby boomers won’t destroy the stock market during retirement
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.