Today’s Animal Spirits is presented by Masterworks:
Go to Masterworks.io to learn more about investing in contemporary art.
- Is it time for the Fed to raise rates?
- How does the stock market perform when interest rates rise?
- Do rates now matter more to the markets than the economy?
- Has the consumer ever been in a better position to handle inflation or rising rates?
- Millennials are now the biggest spenders
- Overnight wealth in altcoins is insane
- The different levels of FOMO
- Everything we learned in business school is wrong
- What does ‘transitory’ even mean?
- Is inflation a problem if wages are growing faster than prices?
- The many unintended consequences of the pandemic
- Are we setting up for mini-Toronto-like housing markets all around the U.S.?
- Why our kids won’t care about gas prices
- What is Zillow doing?
Sign up for Future Proof:
- Use code “AnimalSpirits” for 50% off your ticket here
- Bill Ackman presentation to the Fed
- Inflation matters more to the stock market than interest rates
- The greatest surge in household wealth
- Brand in the influencer era
- Squid Game is memecoin warning with wipeout
- Covid pushed many Americans to retire
- A 20 year truck driver tells you why the supply chain crisis won’t end
- The good force behind the supply chain nightmare
- Refinance trends
- Luxury house hunters raise a glass to wine country
- Biden sides with Detroit automakers offers EV credits
- Zillow is selling 93% of Phoenix homes at a loss
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.