Today’s Animal Spirits: Talk Your Book is presented by Direxion.
We spoke with Dave Mazza about Direxion’s thematic ETFs.
- Do interest rates matter for growth stocks?
- Work from home is like electricity?
- How thematic ETFs have evolved
- Performance vs. flows in thematic ETFs
- What are the technological tools that were accelerated in the pandemic?
- Which companies are positioned to take advantage of the work from home boom?
- What does the anti-WFH basket of stocks look like?
- The potential for hydrogen to make the world greener
- How are advisors using thematic ETFs?
- Why are there so many companies with no earnings today?
- MOON vs. ARKK
- Are Rising Interest Rates Bad For Tech Stocks?
- Working from Home Could Change Where Innovation Comes From
- Growth Bubble
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.