Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts:
Enter your information here to get 20% off YCharts (new clients only)
On today’s show, we discuss:
- 10 years of A Wealth of Common Sense
- The most important charts for 2023
- Soft landing? More like no landing
- Apartment rents fall as rush of new supply hits market
- There’s no going back to the old normal
- Tightening monetary policy and patterns of consumption
- As home sales slow, realtors go back to their jobs
- For many homebuyers, its new construction or nothing
- How homebuilders are luring buyers
- American crypto ownership steady despite tough year
- More auto payments are late, exposing cracks in consumer credit
- Americans betting more pushed gambling revenues to record $60 billion last year
- Millennials are just as wealthy as their parents
- The New Gatekeepers
- The end of Succession is near
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees.