This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Is Tesla the most impressive stock of this cycle?
- Why you shouldn’t waste your time worrying about risks in the market
- Inequality in the stock market
- Why does Congress still get to trade individual stocks?
- Boomers are coming for crypto with lots of money
- Will Bitcoin’s market cap surpass gold’s?
- Why do so many rich people predict hyperinflation?
- What would it take for actual hyperinflation to show up?
- How can wages rise without commensurate inflation?
- Why are so many people quitting their jobs?
- When are the robots coming for more jobs?
- The used car market is insane right now
- Is Toronto the craziest housing market on the planet?
- How many people still watch cable TV?
- Does it ever make sense to use leverage in a prudent manner in your portfolio?
- Our Dune review and much more
- Hertz orders 100k Teslas
- Bill Millers Q3 Letter
- The wealthiest 10% of Americans own 89% of all U.S. stocks
- Fed to ban policymakers from owning individual stocks
- Wealth management money is coming for crypto
- Bitcoin is bigger than silver
- Never go full Weimar
- The Fed doesn’t have to choose
- Help wanted
- Millions of workers stay home to watch young children
- Restaurants turn to robots
- Wealth of your parents is a dealbreaker for first-time buyers
- Netflix earnings transcript
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here and here.