Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Fabric Risk:
Micheal and I spoke with Fabric Risk founder Rick Bookstaber about how financial advisors can help their clients better understand the concept of risk in their finances.
- Risk means different things to different people
- The differences in risk between institutions and individuals
- Quantitative vs. qualitative measures in risk management
- Risk vs. opportunity
- The 2 types of risk for investors
- How your perception of risk changes over time
- The risks that truly matters to investors
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.