This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- When chasing yield goes bad
- Worries about the credit markets
- Why this period gives me more anxiety than 2008
- Is work from home here to stay?
- How long will schools be closed?
- The Fed’s bazooka
- The impact on small business
- Time for our own version of war bonds?
- Why Twitter has been helpful throughout this ordeal
- How bad could the recession get?
- GMO says time to buy?
- Dislocations in bond ETFs
- Real-life pajama traders
- Robinhood’s struggles
- Was the NBA the tipping point
- What’s going to happen to the movie industry
- Lots of opportunities to tax loss harvest at the moment
- Trying to nail the bottom
- Does an all-in-one fund make life easier during a crisis?
- How does this impact housing prices?
- The sudden economic stop
- Ray Dalio caught wrong-footed with big losses at Bridgewater
- Time to buy, says GMO
- Bond ETFs: not actually broken
- The 30 minutes that can make or break the trading day
- Robinhood maxed out a credit line last month
- Inside the NBA coronavirus shutdown
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.