This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Is the housing market finally cooling off a tad?
- Rich author, poor readers
- The psychology behind market crash predictions
- Why bailouts are here to stay
- Sports gambling is going mainstream
- Options are now more heavily traded than stocks
- Converting your paycheck to crypto
- Why all-time high mortgage debt isn’t as scary as it sounds
- How much does the average down payment for a house cost these days?
- There is simply too much money in everything right now
- The potential downsides of buy now, pay later
- Some Covid-related problems that are still surprisingly lingering
- Why doesn’t anyone watch awards shows anymore?
- The worst series finale I’ve ever watched and much more
- Why Rich Dad, Poor Dad author thinks the market is going to crash
- Cathy Wood likes t-bonds over large caps
- ESPN explores sports-betting deal
- Individuals embrace options trading
- Coinbase to allow US users to deposit paychecks directly into crypto
- Save now, buy later
- The home ATM
- Existing home sales fall 2%
- America’s cash might stay on the sidelines
- Apple announces state IDs in wallet
- FedEx earnings reflect labor shortage
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.