Today’s Animal Spirits is presented by Masterworks:
Go to Masterworks.io to learn more about investing in the art market.
- A milestone for Animal Spirits
- Advice for new investors
- Bridgewater hits a rough patch
- Pure alpha vs. pure beta
- Why do interest rates keep falling?
- Holding two competing ideas in your head at once
- Why the stock market seems so boring right now
- Where are all of the blockchain companies?
- Investing in Marc Andreessen op-eds
- The bull case for bitcoin
- When automation goes wrong with resumes
- The Las Vegas housing market is nuts
- Why do so many intelligent people wear glasses?
- Ray Dalio’s hedge fund risks being dumped by pension
- Inequality, interest rates, aging and the role of central banks
- Wilt Chamberlain $2 million uniform offer turned down
- Robinhood plans paycheck early deposit program
- Why bitcoin matters
- What is basic attention token?
- The everything bubble
- Companies need more workers. Why do they reject millions of resumes?
- U.S. home price growth surge
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.