This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Is the CFA still necessary?
- My experience getting shares in the Robinhood IPO
- Would you rather own Gamestop or the Yankees?
- Why doesn’t anyone want to hedge the upside?
- NFTs are here to stay?
- It’s time to approve a bitcoin ETF already
- The 1987 of recessions
- The labor market is very confusing
- It’s time to change how we think about debt
- Obsessing over money isn’t worth it
- How the pandemic is reshaping the housing market
- How much money would make you feel financially secure?
- Why corporations now help set policy in this country
- Kids aren’t going to go to the movies anymore
- Anti-ARKK ETF
- After rejecting bitcoin ETFs, former SEC chair Clayton joins fight for approval
- Buy, borrow, die
- Go big, then stop
- Real estate is booming in Bozeman, Montana
- Americans need $500k in savings to feel secure
- Disney to require vaccine
- Wal-Mart, Disney get tough on vaccine
- Wal-Mar to pay 100% of tuition for associates
- Square to buy Afterpay for $29 billion
- Scarlett Johansson sues Disney
- Is Matt Damon the last of Hollywood’s leading men?
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.