Today’s Animal Spirits is presented by Masterworks:
Go to Masterworks.io to learn more about investing in the art market.
- Michael’s trip to the casino
- Ethan Allen and Ethereum
- Will companies ever fight back against becoming a meme stock?
- More people are investing in start-ups
- Why is bitcoin rising in the face of more regulation?
- What is wrong with gold?
- A terrible time to be a saver
- Will the labor market shortage stick around for a long time?
- Why don’t we start by canceling student loan interest?
- Why doesn’t the government provide daycare?
- The stock market was right about the pandemic
- Why is Zillow down 50% in a booming housing market?
- Nic Cage is back and more
- Bloomberg’s Eric Balchunas on Bitcoin ETFs, ARK invest & more
- Furniture retailer Ethan Allen changes ticker
- AMC says it will accept bitcoin
- Even your allergist is now investing in start-ups
- A world awash in capital
- This is a terrible time for savers
- The jobs numbers
- Simple explanations for complex topics
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here and here.