This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Foreign stocks are finally breaking out
- Why does everyone talk about crypto so much?
- Why the Fed is part of the markets forever
- The economics of permanent stimulus
- Why bear markets will likely be faster in the future
- Robinhood is going after Coinbase
- Learning is hard but selling is easy
- Building a new home is getting very expensive
- Could we see a supply boom in the coming years?
- Why the stimulus checks were good for low income households
- People don’t want to go back to the office
- Why rates could stay low for a very long time
- Trying to ship a jet ski across the country & much more
- Fed exits credit markets it has changed forever
- 3 things I think I think
- The end of stock market fundamentals
- Bill Ackman’s SPAC will be 3 SPACs
- DeFi is helping to fuel the crypto boom
- Microstrategy wants to raise $400 million to buy more bitcoin
- Flush with stimulus cash, consumers are spending more
- Hot housing markets leaves people afraid to trade up
- GM to increase deliveries to dealers
- Surge in early retirement
- 100k point Chase credit card
- Stimulus checks substantially reduced hardship
- Keep an eye on money supply
- Employees are quitting instead of giving up work from home
- Building a home in the U.S. has never been more expensive
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.