This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Why are interest rates falling if inflation is rising?
- No one can predict inflation, not even markets
- Inflation is personal and depends on your lifestyle
- Remember when people were worried the United States would become the next Greece?
- Mark Cuban got wrecked in DeFi
- Is Coinbase correlated to the price of bitcoin?
- How to have an economic boom with low inflation
- Workers finally have the upper hand
- How much do you need for a down payment?
- The pros and cons of taking a mortgage out from a family member
- Is rent about to explode higher?
- Are we underappreciating the changes WFH is going to bring about?
- Why the journey is more important than the destination with your finances
- Paycheck-to-paycheck now has a new meaning
- Are iPads going to kill movie theaters?
- Not even bond traders can predict the future
- Predicting inflation is hard
- There is no inflation. Yes there is
- Tight labor market returns the upper hand to workers
- Meme investing
- Mark Cuban missile crisis
- How to have a roaring 20s w/o wild inflation
- For many homebuyers a 5% down payment isn’t enough
- The best ways to tap your home equity
- Technology saves the world
- SALT cap confounds doomsayers
- 49ers rookies warned about bay area housing
- The United States isn’t going back to February 2020
- The housing conundrum
- Don’t win the game too early
- 60% of millennials earning over $100k say they’re living paycheck to paycheck
- Movie studios are making more movies than ever
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.