This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Ford vs. Tesla
- Robinhood’s impact on young people in the markets
- Does 24/7 trading make crypto crashes worse?
- How DeFi handled the crypto crash
- We still don’t get DeFi
- How crypto is going to work for financial advisors
- The difference between inflation in the 1970s and now
- Why this might be the worst time ever to be a homebuyer
- Why inflation in housing prices is not the same thing as other types of inflation
- Why child tax credit is such a big deal
- Millennials aren’t as poor as you think
- The NBA Top Shot bear market
- Why didn’t more restaurants fail during the pandemic?
- An appreciation for Joe Pesci and more
- Ford is making the electric truck that will change the EV industry
- SPAC sell-off bruises individual investors
- Robinhood is democratizing IPO access
- Fidelity makes a pitch to teen investors
- Black investors trade their way through the pandemic
- Why the bitcoin crash was a big win for cryptocurrencies
- Bitcoin liquidation data
- Own the internet
- Onramp launches crypto platform for RIAs
- Fear is the mind-killer
- Almost half of homes sell in a week or less
- Real estate frenzy overwhelms buyers
- Economists forecast best growth in 37 years
- Almost half of parents say they’ll take on credit card debt to pay for childcare
- The $3k child tax credit
- No, millennials aren’t poorer than previous generations
- Historical NBA Top Shot sales
- Restaurant closures at 14%
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.