This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service. If you’re looking for a new job at a fast-growing investment research firm, YCharts is hiring.
- Big inflows into stock funds
- Why index funds are the biggest financial innovation of the past 40 years
- What if GDP is being underestimated and inflation is overestimated?
- Yes housing is crazy but it’s still not a bubble
- What could slow the housing market?
- The bottom 50% is finally seeing some gains in wealth
- Labor shortages
- How to get a job as a financial advisor
- Why margin debt is not a risk to the stock market
- How rich people set the prices in collectibles
- Could the Robinhood IPO be a crypto play?
- Does dollar cost averaging work for individual stocks?
- The most random movie cameo in history and more
- Investors have put more money into stocks in the last 5 months than the previous 12 years
- People are worried about index funds again
- The comeback of the bottom half
- Blackrock’s latest ETF launch is biggest ever
- Is there a new housing bubble
- How millions of people stayed in their homes during a pandemic
- The bottom half posted the biggest wealth gains
- Biden can go bigger and not pay for it
- Fidelity plans to hire 4,000 employees
- How households are using stimulus checks
- Investors big and small are driving gains with borrowed money
- 1 in 4 plan to bolt job post-pandemic
- First time investors make up 15% of retail market
- How crypto fits into Robinhood’s mission
- Bitcoin is making a splash
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.