Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Smith Capital Investors:
We spoke with Gibson Smith, founder and CIO, of Smith Capital Investors about all things fixed income.
- How has the bond market changed over time?
- Why the interest rate market is not as easy as it looks
- Why it’s easier to outperform in fixed income
- Are flows impacting bond market performance?
- Will baby boomers put a cap on rates?
- Why rising rates are a good thing
- What actually drives inflation?
- How to judge a bond manager correctly
- Holding individual bonds vs. bond funds
- The importance of fiscal and monetary policy for bond investors
- What is the differentiator in bond markets today?
- How crazy were credit markets in March?
- Do you have to be skeptical to be a bond fund manager?
- Will we see 4% rates any time soon?
- What does the bursting of a bond bubble look like
- Bonds are for losers
- Smith total return bond fund
- 5 market-moving events
- Managing money through a crisis
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.