As mentioned on this week’s show, we’ll be doing a live Animal Spirits in Scottsdale, AZ at our Wealth/Stack Conference in September. This conference is stacked with movers and shakers in the wealth management business. Go here for more info.
On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael and Ben we discuss:
- Why are comedy movies dying?
- How Netflix has changed entertainment
- Online savings account rates
- Is Amazon part shipping company?
- Getting to email inbox zero
- What does all the negative-yielding debt mean?
- Are student loan concerns overblown?
- How many people put 20% on their home?
- Keeping up with the Kardashians on Instagram
- Bank overdraft fees are ridiculously high
- How many push-ups can you do?
- How to benchmark your retirement savings
- Two new book recommendations we love and much more
- How has Netflix changed entertainment?
- Hollywood’s comedy crisis
- Interest chasing in your savings account
- Amazon, the new king of shipping
- Would you pay $30 a month to check your email?
- Changes to two actively managed Vanguard funds
- Student loan debt data thread
- American living
- Honeymoon hashtag hell
- Let’s abolish overdraft fees
- The power of one push-up
- The First National Bank of Dad by David Owen
- How History Gets Things Wrong by Alex Rosenberg
- One Giant Leap by Charles Fishman
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.